Delve deep into the ancient dwarven ruins of a shattered world as a half-dwarf, half-human boy in search of his lost father.
Who knows what you will uncover if you dig deep enough?
- Fast-paced destructive puzzle gaming
- Controls optimized for frantic one-click action
- Set off tremendous chain reactions that shake the world
- Unearth powerful artifacts to change the way you dig
- Epic boss battles with the creatures of the depths
- An original score to accompany your adventure
- Explore the treacherous catacombs and ruins of a lost civilization
- Conquer dangerous mountains, each with their own challenges
Delve is targeted for release later this year and will be coming first to the PC.
As for my contribution to this title:
- Project Manager for a cross-discipline team of programmers, designers, artists, and sound designers
- Successful implementation of Aglie development strategies to constantly innovate upon projects
- Creation and maintenance of a virtual office to keep all team members in collaboration and discussion
Some of the digging gameplay of Delve
One of the many boss battles in Delve